Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bachelorette


Single life sucks, especially when you feel ready to find the one and settle down. But, I guess it is not in the plan for me right now.


When looking around at couples, I have discovered that there are different types. There are the couples that look like they do not go together at all. Like the dangerously gorgeous guy and the simply repulsive chick... or vice versa. The 10 with the -2. Or you have your couples that look more like siblings than a potential spouse and you wonder what their children will look like, or you are certain that their children will be the splitting image of them, because there really is no other option. There are also the couples that are a perfect match. the 10's with the 10's, the 1's with the 1's.


I wonder what kind of couple I will be a part of... I wonder if I will ever have the opportunity to fit into one of these categories. Honestly, I don't care which one I am a part of. I just want t be a part of one of them.


I just want to fall and be fallen for...


-Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment